Super-premium Mobil Polyrex™ EM Series greases are specially formulated for electric-motor bearings. The advanced thickener formulation and proprietary manufacturing techniques provide improved bearing performance and protection for long electric motor life.
Features and Benefits
Mobil Polyrex EM and Mobil Polyrex EM 103 offer the following features and benefits:
- Outstanding grease life
- Advanced polyurea thickener
- Excellent corrosion resistance
- Low-noise properties
Mobil Polyrex EM greases are recommended by many major bearing and electric motor manufacturers for long-life lubrication of electric motor ball and roller bearings.
Mobil Polyrex EM 103 is more specifically recommended for applications such as vertically mounted bearings, or very large motors where a stiffer grease consistency may be required by the OEM.
Mobil Polyrex EM greases have been shown to be compatible with a number of ExxonMobil lithium complex greases, as well as competitive electric motor mineral polyurea products, as determined by the methodology of ASTM D6185. For specific questions about grease compatibility, contact your Mobil representative.
Key applications include:
- Electric motor bearings
- Fin fan bearings
- High-temperature pump bearings
- Factory-filled, sealed-for-life ball bearings
- Ball or roller bearings operating at high temperatures where low oil separation is required
- Mobil Polyrex EM for ball or roller bearings operating in noise sensitive environments